Review for Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama info
“Few things are as rare as an honest book about race. This is one of the very few, and one of the very best.”
—Thomas Sowell
For decades, the Left has been putting on a play with themselves as heroes in an ongoing civil rights movement—from which they were mostly absent at the time.
Ann Coulter fearlessly explains the real history of race relations in this country, including how white liberals twist that history to spring the guilty, accuse the innocent, and engender racial hatreds, all in order to win politically.
She shines the light of truth on cases ranging from Tawana Brawley to the LA riots and the Duke lacrosse scandal. And she shows how the Obama presidency has inspired the greatest racial guilt
